Newfield Construction acting as Construction Manager (at risk) for Common Ground High School will receive sealed proposals for Bid Packages listed below until 3:00 P.M., local time, on Wednesday, March 26th , 2014. All bids will be received at the Main Office of Common Ground High School, 358 Springside Ave., New Haven, CT 06515. All proposals should be addressed to Newfield Construction. All bids will be publicly opened and read aloud in the Café at 3:15 P.M. Parking will be on a first come first serve basis. Overflow parking will be allowed in the street or at the New Haven Job Corps, 455 Wintergreen Avenue. The work consists of a 14,000sf new educational building and site improvements at the Common Ground High School, 358 Springside Avenue, New Haven, CT 06515.
Alumni Board of Directors Campaign Children's Programs Community Programs Construction Diversity Employment Opportunities Environmental Center Environmental Leadership Executive Director Reflections fall harvest farm Food Policy garden Green Jobs Corps Harvest Kitchen Health & Wellness High School Impact In the News Mobile Market Our Campus School Gardens Schoolyards Student Work Teacher Workshop Urban Farm Urban Refuge
- It’s a Carrot, it’s a Cone Flower, it’s the Schoolyards Program at Common Ground! Oct 13, 2017
- DACA News and Resources Oct 11, 2017
- The SFMNP Crisis: A Letter to the Public Oct 11, 2017
- Help Us Keep Our Students and Neighbors Safe and Connected Oct 6, 2017
- Seasonal Recipe: Spiced Lentil Soup with Delicata Squash Oct 3, 2017