Community Workshop: Help us build our new 10th grade experience
February 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Neighbors, community partners, students, families: Please join us for a community curriculum workshop, focused on building a new, integrated 10th grade experience!
Our 10th graders will …
- Turn New Haven into their classroom
- Perform for real audiences
- Tackle environmental & social justice challenges
- Master high academic standards
- Get ready for college and careers
- Get the individual support they deserve
- Have real voice and choice
- Build community
- Experience relevant, inclusive learning
… And we need your help to figure out how!
Dinner, Child Care, and Translation will be provided.