Camp Cancellation Transfer Refund Policy 2021-03-05T09:49:19-05:00

If you register and then cancel for any reason up until June 15, you will receive a refund of 80%, and the remaining 20% is not refundable. Between June 16 – August 13, we will issue an 80% refund for cancellations IF we are able to fill your camper’s spot before the start of the camp session you are canceling.

If there is a confirmed Covid case at camp, it is likely that the Health Dept will require the affected group to quarantine for a period of time. Closures are determined on a case-by-case basis and may affect some groups and activities on campus while not affecting others. If we need to close your child’s group due to a Covid exposure we will refund 50% of the tuition for the closure days within the same session. If your child is enrolled in a subsequent session and will miss some days due to completing the required self-quarantine from an exposure that happened at Common Ground Camp then you may withdraw from the subsequent session and receive an 80% refund or you may stay enrolled and attend once the self-quarantine period is complete, with no refund for missed days.

No refund will be issued for missed days if your child needs to self-quarantine due to illness or due to a Covid exposure that happened outside of Common Ground Camp.