November 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
NATURE PLAYDATE: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2 – 4 PM
Invite a friend and explore staffed and self guided activity stations in the woods and on the farm.
- Mud Kitchen: mix up some mud pies and dirt soup (wear your boots!)
- Campfire: enjoy a cozy spot to sit and help us collect tinder and kindling to stock up the woodshed for winter
- Slackline: test your ninja balancing skills on the 20′ slackline between trees
- Rock grinding and pigment painting: use a mortar and pestle to grind rocks into natural pigments and use them to paint (your face, or collaborative art at the woodshop!)
- Shelter building: play in the stick forts in our forest village or build your own shelter
- Tinkertown: scale the giant tire climber or create your own obstacle course to challenge your friends
- Brick City: trucks, diggers, pulleys, and blocks are kid favorites in this zone
- Chicken Yard: visit our friendly chickens, watch them enjoy late fall veggie scraps from the farm, and see where they lay their eggs
- Sandbox: drive a truck, dig a hole, and check out the awesome new tree slide!
Children must attend with and be supervised by an adult, and all ages are welcome.
Free, no RSVP required.
Any last-minute changes to this event based on WEATHER will be on Common Ground’s FACEBOOK page!