Our Treehouse Camp teachers are professionals who have lots of experience with children and boundless enthusiasm for outdoor play and exploration! Teachers are assisted by high school student counselors. The group is also joined by junior counselors (13+ year old volunteers), so we have lots of helpers available. Please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” page for more details on the qualifications of our camp staff.
Camper/Staff ratio: One adult camp teacher and one camp counselor for every 12 children (6:1 child to staff ratio, not including interns or Junior Counselors).
All campers receive a camp tshirt and water bottle. Camp hoodies are available for purchase when you register (optional).
Time: 8:30 – 3:00 (extended day available from 7:30 – 8:30 AM and/or 3:00 – 5:30 PM)
- Session 1: July 2 – July 13, 2018 (This is a two-week session. CLOSED July 4 )
- Session 2: July 16 – July 20, 2018
- Session 3: July 23 – July 27, 2018
- Session 4: July 30 – August 3, 2018
- Session 5: August 6 – August 10, 2018
Fee: $260 per week
Interested in multiple weeks of camp? Check out Ecology Camp (ages 5-12) — six weeks of adventures with a consistent peer group, plus weekly field trips!
- We accept Care4Kids.
- Financial aid is available. Apply online HERE