Common Ground’s Annual Seedling Sale
Common Ground Annual Seedling Sale: May 13-May 19, 2020
In these decidedly not normal times, the regular rhythms of Spring are still being felt here at Common Ground; the trees are starting to bud, the days are feeling longer and brighter and the seedlings in the greenhouse are doubling in size everyday!
Our Annual Seedling Sale will feel much different, but, as the soil warms, we’re approaching the inevitable time to plant and grow food. Growing your own food is both a pleasure and a blessing right now…and we’d like to help. Thank you for buying your garden or container plants from us this season.
What you need to know about the CG Annual Seedling Sale:
- Sign up for your 20 min time slot to pick out and purchase your plants. Please arrive on time.1 time slot =1 person in order to maintain appropriate social distancing. We do ask that you do not bring children or other family members with you to the Seedling Sale.
- In advance, look over our list of plant types and varieties and come with a list of what you are looking for.
- When arriving, please look for the parking spot with your time slot written on it.
- Please observe the current standard of social distancing (6ft distance, facemask, gloves, etc…)
- Staff will help you find and pick out plants, pay and bring plants to a spot where you can put them in your car.
- Please bring your own boxes for the health and safety of our staff.
- You can pay with check (preferred), cash (exact change only), credit (through a paypal invoice sent at the time of purchase) or SNAP.
“We have always seen, and continue to see, food sovereignty as linked to freedom for people,” said Leah Penniman of Soul Fire Farm. “If you can feed yourself, you can free yourself.”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.