Major changes have come to our campus, as we drill the geothermal wells for our new building’s heating and cooling system! This drilling is happening in our current parking lot, requiring major changes to parking and pick-up/drop-off.
- Most of our parking has shifted down to the NORTH end of the current parking lot, next to our city bus stop.
- Student pick-up and drop-off is taking place down at that end of the lot, as well.
- No pickup and dropoff will be allowed at our old driveway/entrance, except for handicapped access.
- The entrance and exit to this lot is separate and well-signed.
- Starting Monday, 3/3, the student pathway to the bus stop travels along the back of the garden, so that students are not too close to drilling activity.
See the map below for additional details, and watch a video about geothermal wells by our student video team!